Monday, September 14, 2009

Where's This All Coming From?

Here is a glimpse into my train of thought. I am now taking an opportunity to capture these thoughts into words. To those who know me and have chosen to love me anyways, know that memory is not my strong suit. Also, I find that my children, now ages 7, 5, and 2, have an ability to catch me off-guard with questions or actions that leave my responses less than well thought out. Someday, an issue will arise and both my words and memory will fail me. I will take an opportunity to look back at my words and remind myself of what I so innocently believed when they were so young. Someday, my children may look back and know me a little better than they did before and know how much love and thought went into all of those decisions- whether good or bad.

No comments: