Thursday, May 2, 2013

NINE!

I'm a little late at posting this, but I couldn't let
Porter's 9th birthday pass by without some photo-love.

This guy is so smart, creative, and incredibly funny.
He eat, sleeps, and breathes sports these days, and wants to be a baseball player
or study "braketology" someday.
He helps his little sisters and lets them climb all over him,
helps Maryn with her therapy,
never shuts his drawers or remembers to cleans up his clothes,
has some great witty comebacks,
loves math and all things "gross",
offered to share his iPod with Leah when hers was broken,
and makes me work for every hug or kiss.

He is a loveable kid.
I am so lucky to be his mom.
He is my favorite son.
My Porter.
Happy Birthday big guy.

Here are a few pictures of his surprise party.
He was actually surprised and jumped out of his skin a bit.




Here's a little flashback to the early days with Porter! 
He is so sweet!






No comments: