Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Who Thought This Was a Good Idea?

Yesterday, I ran around this town like a UPS driver,
delivering children and things to each
corner of this town.

It was a Monday my friends.
Darn you, Mondays.

In the middle of our very tight schedule, I had to go to the bathroom so badly.
I head into therapy and find the nearest restroom.
"Great! This stall has one of those toddler seats in it.  Maryn will love it and not try to escape." 
I thought to myself.

There was just one major problem...
 Yep!  The dang seat is within arms length of the door lock and handle.
Who thought this was a good idea?
Not me!
That kid opened the door on me 4 times and I wasn't in there very long.

Look how happy she is though.
(And, yes, I did take an extra minute to photograph it.  Don't judge.)

Despite my embarrassment, we had a great therapy session 
which included a great dress up game.
Maryn refused to let us adjust her sunglasses.
She loved them just the way they are.
Pretty cute, don't you think?