Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Funnies

Those of you that spend time with me, especially at work, know that I love silly puns and any play on words.  There are days when I dream of someday being on a marketing team that makes up slogans and catch phrases.  I have no shame.  I will reuse and abuse them, so let me take a moment to thank those of you who humor me enough to laugh, continue to be my friend, co-worker, or husband.

That having been said, we were all sitting at a restaurant on a Sunday after church.  "PT" cracked a joke and instantly got laughs.  Without delay, "L" looks at me with a mildly condescending glare and states, "Mom, "PT" is nothing like you....He is actually funny."  Needless to say, the laughter just got louder.  At my expense, of course.

In honor of "L's" wit, I wanted to also tell you the latest joke that she made up. 

What did the Lego Robot say when he landed on Earth??
               
Answer: I come in pieces.
 

No comments: