Friday, February 8, 2013

As Valentine's Day Approaches

Hi!  My name is Krista and I am
a Valentine's hoarder!

I was looking through boxes for a glue gun and found this...

Yep!  That whole tub is filled with Valentine cards.
I buy them cheap and save them for next year...then I forget where they were
and do the whole thing over again the next year.
When we moved, I put them all together.

Yes, there are OVER 150 Fun Dips in that box!!

So guess what the little ones did this morning?


As Valentine's Day approaches,
I am having some trouble thinking of something to do for my family.
I am sure that Pinterest would be happy to help me, you think?

Until then, I wanted to share with you a post
I wrote last year,
detailing the pun-tastic treats I gave my loved ones.

Check it out and don't forget to give me some ideas too, 
would you please??



No comments: