Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Funnies: Our dog's name

Our dog tolerates a lot for living in a house full of kids.  She can be of great help as well.  I noticed that she is getting fatter now that JJ tries to feed her.  Also, she gets lots of scraps that "fall" to the floor during meals.  I think that it would have suited her better had we named her "Hoover" or "Eureka." 

A few weeks ago, someone asked JJ what her doggie's name was.  She smiled and said, "Go Away." 

Yep, that's right.  The poor girl thinks that the dog's name is "Go Away" because we always tell her to go away from JJ when she is eating.  I heard her the other day trying to call a friends dog this way as well.


Oh well, someday she's get it right.  For now it cracks me up.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

hehe. Our neighbor's dog is named Daisy. C thought it was "Quiet Daisy!" for quite a while. ("Quiet Daisy!" is what Daisy's owner would call out the door b/c she barked a lot as a puppy.)

"Go Away" is really sweet and innocent.

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

That's still cracking me up!

Krista said...

Today I think she was trying to say, "Come here Go Away!"
Sweet kid...poor dog.