Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sharing Saturday: L's choice

This past weekend, my lovely L turned 9!
I can barely believe it.  First of all, I have to say that I love this age (mostly).
I took L and two of her friends to the movies to celebrate.
It was so much fun.  They can carry their own snacks and go to the bathroom without help. Amen!
L thinks my jokes are bad, but she hasn't completely disowned me for them yet.
I can have a great conversation with her and she keeps me on my toes.
She is so smart, beautiful, very sensitive, and can be very helpful.
I love it when I get to spend time with her alone.

It almost makes me forgive her for the 30 hours of un-medicated labor resulting in a c-section,
but I am not bitter :)

Back on topic...This week for Sharing Saturday, L was able to take money to school to buy a book at the Scholastic Book Fair to donate to her classroom.  She loved being in charge of this. 

Happy Birthday our dear L!

No comments: