Friday, September 9, 2011

Tic Tacs Saved Me!

Anybody else love these little things??
Orange is my favorite.
I bet that you never knew that these 2 calorie treats could save a mother 
from insanity while shopping, did ya??
It is true my friends.

I took the three little ones to run errands beginning at Walmart and ending at a children's consignment shop.
The first leg of the trip wasn't too bad because the cart was large and could hold a few
little ones if behavior indicated the need.

On the way out, I bought a pack of Tic Tacs, not yet knowing their power.
Those girls stuck to my side (pretty much) while we shopped at the consignment shop.
It was as if they feared being too far away from the Tic Tacs.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't hand out many of them but the girls clearly loved them.
They kept sucking on them until they turned white...pure fascination.
Some of you might call this bribery.  To you my dear, kiss my grits.
I call it positive reinforcement.
I call it the amazing power granted to "She Who Holds the Tic Tac box."
And now you know one of my secrets.

My friend checked to see if Costco sold them in bulk...no luck.
I will still be on the lookout.

No comments: