Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pinteresting Thoughts

If you are a new reader, you must be alerted.  
My need for word plays and puns is out of control.
My kids call them groaners.
I can't help myself.
I have a humor-tumor and it is spreading...to our children.

With that being said, I wanted to share with you what I came up with the other night.
I was on a roll and the poor hubs couldn't stop me.

It all started like this...

When you have a new house, how else should one spend her time?
Cleaning, unpacking, etc.?  No.
On Pinterest, of course, pinning all the projects that will most likely never get accomplished.
So the other night I called over the mister and asked him to "look at what I have pinned, really quickly."
Poor guy could barely keep his gaze toward the computer as I went on and on.
In my irritation, I stated that our relationship needed a little Pintimacy every now and then.
Get it?

Later, I went onto to say that I could decorate the next school dance for my kids based 
on ideas I have seen on Pinterest.  It would be called the Pin-Ball.

I also want a board where I pin things that I am just considering.
I would label it, "Pin-cil this in."
Then once I've tried it and want to keep it, I move it to a more permanent board.
  
I just kept going yet saw the agony in my love's eyes, so I decided to end the 
pin-demonium and set him free.

Sorry to bring you all into the mess as well.  
I must be PUN-ished.