Thursday, July 5, 2012

Top 10 Reasons Why I Have to Blog Again

Wow!  I've been on a four month break from blogging. 
Why?  While I love blogging, there just wasn't much room in our life for it.  A lot has been going on and I can't wait to fill you in.  
So why am I blogging again now?
Well let's see.

TOP 10 REASONS WHY I HAVE TO BLOG AGAIN

10.  My kids have said and done some hilarious stuff and if I don't write it down, my sorry excuse for a memory will surely fail me.
9.  We tossed around the idea of putting our house on the market back in March, which quickly led to... actually putting it on the market, selling it in 21 days, purchasing a new home 2 days later, and moving 5 kids and a dog during the busy end of the school year.
8.  This move was not a smooth one and I feel as though it is the least I could do to share with it with you.  Here's a teaser...mover falls down steps while another one vomits in the moving truck.  More to come later.
7.  Honestly, I just enjoy it and I need it back.
6.  I never actually meant to stop blogging!  Life just got so busy and something had to give. A few free minutes were easier spent pinning something on Pinterest...mindless fun.
5.  We will be slowly decorating the new house using some of the above mentioned "pins."  Hopefully there will be some before and after pictures to share.
4.  I am actually going to a blogging conference soon, which I planned about a year ago.  I hear it helps to actually be blogging to best understand blogging.
3.  We went on vacation with a total of 21 family members and survived (and they survived us). More good material.
2.  WE ADOPTED OUR GIRLS!!!! It is so exciting to us and I might even get to post a picture...with faces.  Stay tuned.

And the top reason I have to blog again is...
1.  My 9 year old daughter started her own blog.  I love that she loves to read and to write and I have to keep up with that. She actually thinks that her mom blogging is pretty cool.  Love that kid.   Please check out her blog, The Big Sis Must Insist.  (We are still working out some kinks.)


1 comment:

Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia said...

Yay! You are back. Now turn OFF the captcha. (do you even know what that means?)

And you never told me about the mover and the vomit!