- I didn't shower today, yet. I couldn't give up the extra 2O minutes of sleep this morning. I look hot!
- But I did make my bed and put on a little makeup...seems a little weird to me.
- I still can not stand to look at or even attempt to eat anything with mayo.
- Last night, my hubby surprised me with flowers, just because.
- Last night, I made a bunch of bird's nest breakfast muffins, so that the hubby would have a quick and yummy breakfast.
- I laughed so hard at the scene about Sue Sylvester and childbirth in last night's episode of Glee.
- I have a child that truly seeks to irritate others for attention. I have decided to remind myself that a pearl is formed when a but a grain of sand is an irritant to the clam.
- I bought my 9 year old a pair of gray Converse loafers trimmed in light green, and looked for a pair in my size.
- I never have tissues in the house. We use paper towels or toilet paper...until this week filled with snot.
- I really want to see The Vow.
- I am not sure that I can make it through, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. Anyone see it?
- I have been making 2-4 recipes from my Pinterest "Yummy" board each week. We are loving it.
- I really wish that Pinterest had an option for a a private board in case you want to pin something that you don't want everyone to see, like party favors. Can I get an AMEN!?
- I love crossing things off my to-do list and will go back and add something I've done to it so that I can cross it off. Dumb, I know.
- My 4th grader just told me that her friends told her that this is when she should be starting to wear a bra and deodorant. I barely flinched...but may be heading to the store soon.
- I have recently had the urge to bring another baby into the family, although this is not probable.
- I really enjoy Grippos Barbecue Chips with a Yuengling Light, and wish I didn't.
- My memory really fluctuates. I can remember some really trivial things but not some more important stuff sometimes.
- My daughter remembers everything. She reminded me today that she "loves Valentine's Day" because I always give them a little gift (I do?) and I make construction paper hearts for each of them and write things I love about them on it (Um, I totally forgot that.). Mama has some work to do.
- I have put a kid in time-out or sent them to their room...and forgot to tell them to come out for a while.
- I was so proud of PT this week when he was making the Lincoln Memorial out of clay and he thought it would be cool to use an dirty penny for Lincoln's face. After all, "he was old." Funny and clever.
- I had a woman stop me in Jo-Ann Fabrics this week and ask me if I'd like to work with her in a financial consulting business...uh no thanks.
- I read a great blog today about adoption and orphan care from the Anderson Crew...please read it HERE.
- I really can't stand Facebook posts regarding God's love and then follow up with, re-post or else kind of working. God's love is not dependent on social media, thank ya very much.
- Unfortunately, I have been praying for a few people that have suffered a loss or have had medical needs. I will also pray that this post finds you well.
- Bonus: I just realized that I wrote a similar post with 25 weird things about me last year at this time. You can check it out HERE.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
This is a link up from Perfectly Imperfect Blog.
Check it Out.