1) This was in our Cincinnati Enquirer this week. I loved it. I don't remember ever really yelling much...then I had kids. I try to minimize it but sometimes, sadly, it works.
2) I found these adorable pot holders in my mailbox today. Tricia surprised me with these to match our new kitchen. Her friend from Hitched and Stitched made them. I LOVE THEM!
3) Most importantly, I have a few prayer requests. Please consider praying for the following.
- A friend's mom ("MW") is having surgery tomorrow for a broken elbow and shoulder. Also pray for her family and medical staff.
- Baby Ashley and Baby Emily as they continue to fight infection in the NICU. May they grow strong and may their heart murmurs improve! Also for their parents, family, and medical staff.
- Braden T, age 10, who is having an involved surgery tomorrow, that is expected to take 15 hours. His siblings, parents, family, and large medical team also needs our prayers. His recovery will take several weeks.
- We have a court date tomorrow. Please pray for wisdom for the judge and participates, may they be prepared, and for there to be a good decision made that is truly in the children's best interest (God's will be done).