Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Who Needs a Pumpkin Farm?

I don't know about you all but
around here, we have been really busy.
No time for a pumpkin farm?
Travesty!
Who needs a pumpkin farm
when you have this?
$3.99 Pumpkins at Kroger, baby!
The kids had fun picking their own "perfect one."

Who needs a hay ride (that makes me sneeze)
when you can have this?
and
Hold on tight kids as we caravan our carts through the spooky isles.

No seriously, I do enjoy pumpkin farms and fall activities.
On the other hand, I have come to realize that...
I very much do not
enjoy Halloween.
 (Shhh!  Don't tell the kids.)

It is too dark and cold outside.
It is a bit of a nightmare in terms of peanut and tree nut risks.
Each of our kids go at very different speeds
and we have WAY more kids than adults in our house to keep up with.
Not to mention, I don't love seeing little kids covered in scabs and blood
carrying fake weapons.

I know!  I am a total Halloweenie,
but
I dive right in with my kids...
 And we have fun anyways!
 I love to see them dress up and
be imaginative.
I also love to sneak a few of those nut-filled treats
that Porter can't have into my purse for later.

Snickers are my favorite.
How about you?

Probable trick or treating pictures to follow later.
Happy Halloween.







No comments: